An inbound and outbound cloud email service for developers, launched by the American firm Amazon.
Amazon Simple Email Service (SES) is a cost-effective, flexible, and scalable email service that enables developers to send mail from within any application. You can configure Amazon SES quickly to support several email use cases, including transactional, marketing, or mass email communications. Amazon SES's flexible IP deployment and email authentication options help drive higher deliverability and protect sender reputation while sending analytics measure the impact of each email. With Amazon SES, you can send email securely, globally, and at scale.
1. On the dashboard menu, click on the top right button “Run a new test”.
2. Send an email you want to test to the address showed in the pop-up and click on the "Next" button.
3. Wait for the results to be processed, it can take up to 2 minutes.
4. Get your complete deliverability report.
5. You successfully ran an email deliverability test!
If you encounter any difficulties to test your Amazon SES inbox, do not hesitate to contact us directly on our live chat Intercom.