A free email service developed by Google. Included in Google Workspace, a business-oriented offering.
Gmail is a free email service developed by Google. Users can access Gmail on the web and using third-party programs that synchronize email content through POP or IMAP protocols.
The service comes with 15 gigabytes of storage. Users can receive emails up to 50 megabytes in size, including attachments, while they can send emails up to 25 megabytes. In order to send larger files, users can insert files from Google Drive into the message. Gmail has a search-oriented interface and a "conversation view" similar to an Internet forum.
1. On the dashboard menu, click on the top right button “Run a new test”.
2. Send an email you want to test to the address showed in the pop-up and click on the "Next" button.
3. Wait for the results to be processed, it can take up to 2 minutes.
4. Get your complete deliverability report.
5. You successfully ran an email deliverability test!
If you encounter any difficulties to test your Gmail/Google Workspace inbox, do not hesitate to contact us directly on our live chat Intercom.