The cloud storage and cloud computing service from Apple Inc. It provides an email service for 850 million users.
iCloud is a cloud storage and cloud computing service from Apple Inc. launched on October 12, 2011. As of 2018, the service had an estimated 850 million users, up from 782 million users in 2016.
An iCloud account can include an email account, much like MobileMe, .Mac, and iTools did previously. However, unlike MobileMe and its previous iterations, the email account is an optional part of an iCloud account, in that the user can choose to use a non-iCloud email address as their iCloud Apple ID. The email account can be accessed using any standard IMAP-compatible email client, as well as via web browser at iCloud.com. Additionally, on an iOS device, iCloud email is push-enabled.
1. On the dashboard menu, click on the top right button “Run a new test”.
2. Send an email you want to test to the address showed in the pop-up and click on the "Next" button.
3. Wait for the results to be processed, it can take up to 2 minutes.
4. Get your complete deliverability report.
5. You successfully ran an email deliverability test!
If you encounter any difficulties to test your iCloud inbox, do not hesitate to contact us directly on our live chat Intercom.