The Microsoft email client and a personal information manager system. Included in Microsoft Office 365.
Microsoft Outlook is a personal information manager software system from Microsoft, available as a part of the Microsoft Office suite. Though primarily an email client, Outlook also includes such functions as calendaring, task managing, contact managing, note-taking, journal logging, and web browsing.
Individuals can use Outlook as a stand-alone application; organizations can deploy it as multi-user software (through Microsoft Exchange Server or SharePoint) for such shared functions as mailboxes, calendars, folders, data aggregation (i.e., SharePoint lists), and appointment scheduling. Microsoft has released apps for most mobile platforms, including iOS and Android. In addition, Windows Phone devices can synchronize almost all Outlook data to Outlook Mobile. Using Microsoft Visual Studio, developers can also build their own custom software that works with Outlook and Office components.
1. On the dashboard menu, click on the top right button “Run a new test”.
2. Send an email you want to test to the address showed in the pop-up and click on the "Next" button.
3. Wait for the results to be processed, it can take up to 2 minutes.
4. Get your complete deliverability report.
5. You successfully ran an email deliverability test!
If you encounter any difficulties to test your Outlook inbox, do not hesitate to contact us directly on our live chat Intercom.