The email service developed by Yahoo!, a subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo! Mail has 225 million users worldwide.
Yahoo! Mail is an email service launched by the American company Yahoo!, now a subsidiary of Verizon. It offers four different email plans: three for personal use (Basic, Plus, and Ad-Free) and another for businesses. As of January 2020, Yahoo! Mail had 225 million users.
Users are able to access and manage their mailboxes using a webmail interface, accessible using a standard web browser. Some accounts also supported the use of standard mail protocols (POP3 and SMTP). Since 2015, users can also connect non-Yahoo e-mail accounts to the webmail client.
1. On the dashboard menu, click on the top right button “Run a new test”.
2. Send an email you want to test to the address showed in the pop-up and click on the "Next" button.
3. Wait for the results to be processed, it can take up to 2 minutes.
4. Get your complete deliverability report.
5. You successfully ran an email deliverability test!
If you encounter any difficulties to test your Yahoo! inbox, do not hesitate to contact us directly on our live chat Intercom