A Russian free email service developed by Yandex. It is one of the three largest email services in Runet.
Yandex.Mail (Russian: Яндекс.Почта) is a Russian free email service developed by Yandex. It was launched on June 26, 2000, and is one of the three largest email services in Runet (along with Gmail and Mail.ru). The service uses automatic spam filtering, checks for viruses using antivirus software from Dr.Web, and an email translator.
There is a mobile app, Yandex.Mail, for Android and iOS.
1. On the dashboard menu, click on the top right button “Run a new test”.
2. Send an email you want to test to the address showed in the pop-up and click on the "Next" button.
3. Wait for the results to be processed, it can take up to 2 minutes.
4. Get your complete deliverability report.
5. You successfully ran an email deliverability test!
If you encounter any difficulties to test your Yandex inbox, do not hesitate to contact us directly on our live chat Intercom