A secured email hosting service for businesses and individuals. Developed by the Zoho Corporation.
Zoho Mail is a secured email hosting service for businesses and individuals. It is developed by the Indian web-based tools company, Zoho Corporation.
Zoho Mail is a free email service with 5GB storage (and quotas for mail sent and received per day) for personal use. You can set up Zoho Mail to retrieve mail from POP accounts and send it from its web interface using all your addresses.
1. On the dashboard menu, click on the top right button “Run a new test”.
2. Send an email you want to test to the address showed in the pop-up and click on the "Next" button.
3. Wait for the results to be processed, it can take up to 2 minutes.
4. Get your complete deliverability report.
5. You successfully ran an email deliverability test!
If you encounter any difficulties to test your Zoho inbox, do not hesitate to contact us directly on our live chat Intercom.